30 November 2012

50s Cocktail

Last month marked my 21st birthday, so what better way to celebrate than to have a 50s cocktail themed party complete with retro candy and red velvet cupcakes. It's no secret that I'm obsessed with 1950's style so I just loved seeing my friends dolled up. I found the perfect dress at Review, full of feminine silhouettes and prints which are perfect for the vintage inspired style I was after. Just add pearls, red lipstick, curled locks and I was set.




























































































































3 comments:

  1. Awe you look so lovely! Your shoes, dress, lippie and hair are just perfect! I hope you had a wonderful 21st birthday lovely! Those cakes look so nice too!
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in that dress... I love a little modern and vintage feel mixed! xo

    Amanda of Prim and Propah

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look incredible! the cupcakes look so yum!!


    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter Blog

    ReplyDelete

thankyou to everyone who takes time to read or comment.
I always appreciate the love! x