7 July 2012

Ethnic Prints

Givenchy's Resort 2013 collection was based around this graphic gypsy print, a mix of their classic paisley made modern with these geometric blocks of black, white and chocolate.







all images from Vogue Australia

The looks were kept modern with slit sleeves, dark burgundy lips, slicked back hair, geometric printed belts and clutches.

I've been getting into these kinds of prints lately, in May I wore this Sportsgirl ethnic shift dress, you can view the outfit post here. It originally sold out that week but it's been restocked this week! So its available in store and online now.

2 comments:

  1. These prints are all amazing
    Love this collection :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of those, especially those lace up boots!!! I gotta get me some of those. :)

    Great to find your blog via blog-train.

    Have a great weekend!

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete

thankyou to everyone who takes time to read or comment.
I always appreciate the love! x