12 July 2012

Josh Goot Resort

I'm so in love with Josh Goots Resort 2013 collection. I've always loved the way he uses colour and prints, this collection he has stepped it up even more. Using the Great Barrier Reef as an inspiration, Goot created prints reflecting the fish and rocks of the reef with pops of colour including coral, ocean blue and neon yellow.

The collection also includes scuba style tops, asymmetrical hems and buckle belts. Goot completed the looks with wet hair and ankle strap heels. These are just some of my favourite looks, you can view the whole collection here.

Josh Goot + Bambi together is just perfection. 













all images from style.com

6 comments:

  1. amazing cuts! Josh Goot just gets better and better! Love that bright blue top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats one of my favourite pieces too! also love the cropped green one. all such wearable pieces.

      Delete
  2. These are some pretty amazing silhouettes!
    Can't wait to get my hands on some of these!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love picture #3 and picture #11. Soooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing collection! I love everything! :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

thankyou to everyone who takes time to read or comment.
I always appreciate the love! x