23 October 2012

Colour At Caulfield

Saturday was a beautiful day at the Caulfield Cup, filled with bold colours, prints and so many gorgeous fascinators. I took hundreds of photographs at fashions on the field which I'll share with you on my next post. For now, here's the outfit I wore for the day, this graphic print dress from Decjuba I spotted on the Chadstone vip runway last month. I decided not to go super formal for the day because I wanted to be comfortable while taking photos for hours on end. I was pleased with a simple cut where the focus is just on the great print, paired with a pop of colour with the orange clutch.























































































Wearing: Decjuba dress, Lovisa fascinator, Zu heels, Sportsgirl clutch and ring.

My friend Jessica is wearing a dress from Bettina Liano and fascinator from David Jones. I love the two bright colours she paired together. All the brands here are from Chadstone, I actually bought my entire outfit on my one hour lunch break!

4 comments:

  1. Hello sweetie I just nominated you for The Liebster Blog Award. Go to my blog to get the info :D

    soulofafashionista.blogspot.com

    xo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog my dear ! I love everything I see & read and your style is so adorable ! :-) Please feel free to visit mine as well, whenever you want :-)

    xoxo Keke (Pakize)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress :)
    Green is amazing color!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thankyou to everyone who takes time to read or comment.
I always appreciate the love! x