9 June 2011

The Navy Dress

this navy dress...the dress I've wanted for a while now. you know the one. that dress you look at and think about for weeks until you finally buy it.

Although for us shopaholics... sometimes it's not just a dress. It could be a warm knit, a pair of great shoes, a skirt, coat...anything.


For the last few weeks for me it was this navy pleated dress from Dotti that I've had my eye on. I finally bought it last week.




Dotti mini pleat belted dress $69.95

I was pretty pleased to find out that Chadstone VIP night included 20% off full price at Dotti. I was able to grab it for $55 instead of the usual $69.95...hey, every little bit counts.




I only have a few navy pieces, which have all been bought recently. I'm starting to really love wearing navy instead of only black. Also the fact that its pleated = love.




Worn with Sportsgirl necklace, tights and bracelets.




Bracelets, glass stretch set $19.95
Tights, baroque back seam tight $16.95




Sportsgirl Warrior necklace $29.95


No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou to everyone who takes time to read or comment.
I always appreciate the love! x