My love affair with Lana Del Rey continues to grow with the release of her new album which I literally can't stop listening to since buying it in June. If you see me on public transport and I look a little emotional, I'm probably lost in one of her hauntingly beautiful songs.
The new music video for her title track Ultraviolence, has already reached over a million views since the release three days ago. Some loving the simplicity and beauty while others criticise its lack of creativity, you can't deny it is visually stunning and reflects her style to a T.
1. Forever New, Bardot Prom Dress - $129.99
2. Crowned By Flowers, Free In The Forest Flower Crown - $25.00
3. Vita Fede, Titan Caged Bracelet - $550.00
4. Spurr, Candice Block Heel - $49.95
5. Monica Vinader, Siren Rose-Plated Quartz Earrings - $178.64
6. Chanel, Nail Polish 475 Dragon - $27.00
7. Chanel, Black Liquid Eyeliner - $34.00