18 October 2014

Spring Fashion Week Style

I would say that lace is back but honestly did it ever leave us? One of my first ever blog posts four years ago was discussing the trend of black lace. In years gone by the trend has matured with us, with silhouettes changing to a much more wearable midi length for this Spring. A much classier length while still showing a little skin, it's the perfect balance.

For Melbourne Spring Fashion Week I wore this look from Bardot with heels from Wittner. The Lumi heel features laser cut details in black suede and a comfortable heel height for a day in the city.






























































































































































Thank you so much to Luke from Turbine Pictures for these photographs.

Wearing:
Harmony Crop Jacket - Bardot  
Geo Cami - Bardot
Sienna Midi Skirt - Bardot 
Lumi - Wittner

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! The skirt is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddie and thank you very much for accepted my friendship.....I'm very happy!!! I always say: I love the look based on black and white! With these colors is never wrong and your skirt is amazing!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete

thankyou to everyone who takes time to read or comment.
I always appreciate the love! x