26 May 2012

The Gothic Girl

Photographs of the amazing Gothic Girl section for May at Sportsgirl Chadstone. I love the visual merchandising details, the glitter embellished horns and wild hair with bats attached.
It's all about girly looks with a slight gothic edge: black, velvet, sequins, polkadots, florals, lace, touches of magenta and sheer fabrics.

I took a bit of gothic girl inspiration and wore this Amelia Floral Dress while working at Chadstone VIP day on Wednesday. I wore it with dark burgundy lips, a silver necklace and my new boots from The Iconic.

7 comments:

  1. yes the store deco is amazing! I am always a sucker for embellished horn decorations. Anyway your dress here is a delight! also your blog is so refreshing...its always lovely to come across other great aussie blogs :)
    xx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I must check this out at Sportsgirl! :)

    x
    Fashion Readings
    http://fashionreadings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking gorge maddie!
    AND yess i went to MBFWA it was amazing :)
    Defs apply to come next year!
    Have you been working at chaddy much? I've been so busy but i'm back at work now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love :)
      you'll have to give me more details later!
      yeah I've been at chaddy a fair bit in the past two weeks, hopefully will see you around if I work there more x

      Delete
  4. i miss chadstone! the sportsgirl there was the best i've ever been to hands down, so big and such good displays.
    love your dress, inspiring me to check it out.
    x

    www.battlecriesandchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture of you! Thanks for visiting my blog :-)
    xo, Chelsea
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice pictures!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

thankyou to everyone who takes time to read or comment.
I always appreciate the love! x